Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FOOD DOCUMENTARIES


For the past few weeks I had been feeling stagnant, slightly overwhelmed with life.  Kind of unmotivated and at a plateau... A little too much cooked food and some junk crept in - did I ever tell you that chips are my weakness?  Well, I needed a reboot - big time.  I mean summer is hear and we are headed to the pool and beach.  Ugh.  So I got motivated and did a 3 day juice cleanse to jump start (check out my favorite green juice recipe) , watched 4+ food documentaries before that and I am feeling fabulous... I am back on my game! Woot woot!  I love too that I have my raw and vegan foodie friends for support too - you know who you are!

I highly recommend watching these four documentaries if you have not already.  It really motivates you to continue on your plant based food journey.  And it reminds you why you started it in the first place.  And if you haven't, why you should, or at least add more of it into your life. They aren't necessarily promoting vegetarianism, veganism or raw foodism, but really just educating us on the nutritional value of adding more plant based foods into your life.

Modifying what I eat and my eating habits really has changed my life and the life of so many others.  And only for the better.  These documentaries are streaming on Netflix.  Come on, just click on the link and view it now... what are you waiting for?

Let me know what you think!

xFelicia


HUNGRY FOR CHANGE

FOOD MATTERS

FORKS OVER KNIVES

FAT SICK AND NEARLY DEAD



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these links, Felicia. If you speak french you can also watch the documentary "LoveMEATender".
Have a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...